Sunday, February 24, 2008

Book VIII: Homeward bound


NOW IM FREE! I've been released from the king and princess, and am officially on my way homeward. Though it was tough sticking it out with the king, i shed a couple tears, it must be genetic. I participated in the sporting events of their town, and i owned at the discus, and must admit i enjoyed myself. But there is so much more to the word than athletic appearance and athletics. Having a smart mind can get you far also. My longing for home grew stronger and stronger and my emotions grew wild. I knew that i had to return home, and prayed that the king would release me. They treated me with hospitality, i was bathed and fed. Not until the very last day i stayed with them was i asked who i was, and about my full story. Troy was recalled and that was emotional but i stuck it out. The mind and the body work as one. When the fullfillments for each are not met, often the body begins to change. When my mind was discontent, my body was too. When my body felt weak my mind did too, which is what brought on my tears. I am greatful to be homeward bound.

No comments: