Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Book IV: All thanks to Athena


Again here i am, and yes! The truth has finally reached Telemakhos that I am alive! The joy i am feeling is overwhelming, my prayers have been answered! Now that he knows for certain i am alive, hopefully he will find me, or tell his mother. I wish to thank Menelaos for welcoming my son and telling him all about our battles at troy. And for telling him that i am stranded with Kalypso, and of course telling him that i am ALIVE! And to my dear grey-eyed goddess, I am so greatful she helped Telemakhos, and Penelope, she has saved me once again. Without Athena's help none of this could have happened. I will always pray to the Gods for help, for if they wish they will grant it. Praying to the Gods is a daily ritual, but when you need them most, they will help you--if they please. Athena has helped me through so much, and now she is helping my family, especially Telemakhos. My joy is all in thanks to Athena.

No comments: