Sunday, February 10, 2008

Book III: The feast



News has reached me once again, and my son Telemakhos had finally begun the real search. His search began with a full crew, including the grey eyed goddess Athena, in disguise. They sailed to talk to Nestor, and question him about his past with me. The information they received was of the past fights we had battled together, and his decision to flea, and mine to stay and please Agamemnon. Nestor can recognize the resemblance between my son and I, just by meeting him. Nestor advises my son to continue his journey to Pherai, and then to Lakedamion. As a father, I wish i could just contact my son and let him know that I am alive. I fear he is losing hope, and is starting to believe that I am dead. Losing contact with loved ones is hard, and even harder when they don't believe your alive. I will continually pray to the god's for their help.

No comments: