Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Book I: I can't wait to get on the road (sea) again.

Even though i am not present with my family currently, i have been informed from Gods of what has been happening back home with my wife and my son. I have been stranded with Kalypso, a goddess who is holding me captive. I'm having trouble reaching home also because of Poseidon, he has caused the sea's to harm me, and I have struggled through many storms. I take pity on my family right now, as they are enduring harsh criticism from the community. I pray to my wife, that she may believe that i am still alive, and for my son to pursue the hidden message Athena sent to him. I do need him to come find and save me. The gods have sent me on my life's journey. I need to endure these challenges for my family and my life. Everyone at one time in their life has to face challenges, and i now know mine. A man who has been away from his family and lost contact with them often loses hope of returning. This has begun to happen to me, and i have to stop the thought of never returning.

I can't wait to get on the Sea again, i pray that poseidon will take pity on me if i can even escape Kaylpso...

No comments: