Monday, February 25, 2008

Book 9: Let the tales begin


I've spilled my aventure stories to the Phaeacians. The battles at troy, with Poseidons son, the cyclops, and all has been revealed. It feels good to be able to share my stories with people, as i had been stranded with Kaylpso for such a long time. It was intruiging recaping my story with Poseidon's son, because it has often been on my mind as i begin to think about setting sail home. The revenge that he set on me, which is in my destiney will soon be set forth. Poseidon is out to get me, and i need help from my grey-eyed goddess. It was sad recalling the deaths of some of my men however, because i always feel as though i couldve done more to save them. As my time narrowed down with the Phaeacians, i realized how much closer i am to facing the salty sea again, and also being reunited with my family. Fears fill me of both toughts, along with excitement and anticipation. With a doomed destiney on sea, and Poseidons notorious temper, one couldn't help but be scared.

No comments: